Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun community with something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So what forum software.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smoke

So what forum software..... Empty
PostSubject: So what forum software.....   So what forum software..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:16 am

Are you moving to Kim?

I just got the email that you are getting off ProBoards (Good for you, they suck as a provider)

So what system do you plan to be powered by? May I suggest vBulletin.

If that's too steep of a price for you, then why not use Invision Power Board? Although with the way IPB is licensed, you're paying more for it then you would with vB in the long run, but it's cheaper short-term.

Other free solutions are pretty decent, you can use: MyBB, StormBoards (A modified phpBB)

Just wondering what direction you're taking your community, I can help if you like, I am very experienced in pretty much all forum softwares. :p
Back to top Go down
Kimberley™
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So what forum software.....   So what forum software..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:37 am

We wont be hosted by any.. we are moving to our own domain that we are building from ground up ourselves.

I prefer it that we set the rules ourselves then have people above us holding the cards.
Back to top Go down
https://kimmieskorner.darkbb.com
Smoke

PostSubject: Re: So what forum software.....   So what forum software..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:45 pm

No, I know that LOL I'm saying, what forum software are you going to be using? What i listed was software, not hosts. :p
Back to top Go down
akky

akky

PostSubject: Re: So what forum software.....   So what forum software..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:03 pm

theres invision again......
Back to top Go down
Smoke

PostSubject: Re: So what forum software.....   So what forum software..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:16 pm

You gonna run 1.3 or purchase a license? :p
Back to top Go down
akky

akky

PostSubject: Re: So what forum software.....   So what forum software..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:41 pm

Smoke wrote:
You gonna run 1.3 or purchase a license? :p
I'm not running anything...just passing a comment
Back to top Go down
Kimberley™
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So what forum software.....   So what forum software..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:52 am

buying and thats FMs side of things (the software etc)
Back to top Go down
Kimberley™
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So what forum software.....   So what forum software..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:54 am

and thank you for your offer or help smoke that is nice of you but we have it all under control Smile
Back to top Go down
Smoke

PostSubject: Re: So what forum software.....   So what forum software..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:08 am

Ya welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what forum software.....   So what forum software..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what forum software.....
Page 1 of 1