Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun community with something for everyone.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All topic thread.

Go down 
+7
Lou
Tca
Korun
rockgoddess
akky
Chris
Kimberley™
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimberley™
Admin

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:44 am

Made this so we have a place to discuss what is going on away from proboards, and only this thread is needed so we all talk and chat in here and while chatting we will get our domain up etc and once we have the base I will post the address so we can all relax and create a new community xxx

For now please just come to this site and play in here with me while it is getting sorted Smile
Back to top Go down
https://kimmieskorner.darkbb.com
Chris

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:01 am

Waves, Hello Very Happy
Back to top Go down
akky

akky

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:03 am

looks like I made it here too...get all of those emotes Kimmie sheesh...I'll donate to the cause on pay day...you guys deserve some help
Back to top Go down
rockgoddess

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:05 am

Hi guys!! Can't believe you're being forced to move, what happened??
Back to top Go down
Chris

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:14 am

Supposedly you can't swear on Proboards or post rude crap or they delete your forum, so no point continuing there if that's the case.

Thanks so much Akky but we should have it covered. We just need to buy the domain and package, then start building. In least then anyone can write whatever they please and no-one can come along and threaten us Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kimberley™
Admin

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:23 am

thank you for the offer again akky love you hon xx

Jo would you believe the could close KK if I say a swear word being owner? and chris sig is another reason they could close and its a damn cartoon!!

Like chris said we wont have rules as doing it this way we have full control on what is on the forum etc and I think in the long run that will be better than always thinking oh should I edit my post so the forum isnt deleted and people can relax and be more themselves. Its sad the amount of time that went into building KK but if the members understand then I dont mind putting in the effort to rebuild it and it will be bigger and BETTER!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Korun

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:24 am

hii i made it here to
man and i just donated to the cause on KK on proboards as well
can i ave my money back LOl x
Back to top Go down
akky

akky

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:29 am

what I dont get is why you havent been informed of this in the past..
and if it is public domain wtf is thier problem for god sakes
Back to top Go down
akky

akky

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:32 am

looks to me like the people that matter wont give a shit anyway they will follow...anyone else can eat craw!!
Back to top Go down
akky

akky

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:42 am

ok take 2!! lighten up everyone...Ijust read this gem!!

I cant help myself I have to share it

Praise The Lord...

During the service, the pastor asked if anyone in the congregation would like to express praise for prayers which had been answered.

A lady stood up and came forward. She said, "I have a reason to thank the Lord. Two months ago, my husband, Jim, had a terrible bicycle wreck and his scrotum was completely crushed. The pain was excruciating and the doctors didn't know if they could help him."

You could hear an audible gasp from the men in the congregation as they imagined the pain that poor Jim experienced.

She continued, "Jim was unable to hold me or the children and every move caused him terrible pain. We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation. They were able to piece together the crushed remnants of Jim's scrotum and wrap wire around it to hold it in place." Again, the men in the Congregation squirmed uncomfortably as they imagined the horrible surgery performed on Jim.

She continued, "Now, Jim is out of the hospital and the doctors say, with time, his scrotum should recover completely."

All the men sighed with relief.

The pastor rose and tentatively asked if any one else had anything to say. A man rose and walked slowly to the podium.

He said, "I'm Jim and I would like to tell my wife, the word is "sternum."
Back to top Go down
Tca

Tca

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:35 am

if i did drugs, that background would be a major trip rofl Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kimberley™
Admin

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:02 am

lmao akky nice one needed a laugh

haha its trippy aint it jesse
Back to top Go down
Korun

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:20 am

i just looked at it and my eyes went lol
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:29 am

Hiya Smile

{{{Hugs}}} Kim.

I can't believe it's come to this Sad
Back to top Go down
Kimberley™
Admin

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:40 am

hugs back I cant either but glad it happened now and not later .. it will all work out .. Wink
Back to top Go down
Korun

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:07 am

hi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Kimberley™
Admin

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:26 am

hey hon thanks for joining us in our temp housing complex lol

I added banner and background so we not so freaked out hehe
Back to top Go down
Tan and her Pink Bits

Tan and her Pink Bits

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:33 am

cheers Yay, I made it eventually. Just call me Tanny McFanny Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Chris

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:34 am

Wet Tanny McFanny? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tan and her Pink Bits

Tan and her Pink Bits

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:37 am

Nah, maybe just a little moist Laughing

Dare to say that on Proboards? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chris

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:38 am

lmfao! Amazing what this new skin does for ya eh?

Proboards can lick my hot nuts Smile
Back to top Go down
Kimberley™
Admin

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:40 am

First thread at the new joint will be called TannyMcFanny and the Dipshits
PMSL
Back to top Go down
Tan and her Pink Bits

Tan and her Pink Bits

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:42 am

Bit salty Chris? silent

lmao Kimbles lol!
Back to top Go down
Kimberley™
Admin

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:44 am

Sounds like some band that title Wink
Back to top Go down
Chris

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:44 am

Nah, all nice and lickable Cool

I wouldn't give Proboards the luxury of my shaft though Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All topic thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: All topic thread.   All topic thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All topic thread.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next